Who is it for?
A Player Licence is an upgrade to the Player Membership and is required for all players who wish to compete in the British League or any national tournament** which is 2* or above. It also gives players eligibility to play as a Player Member in some foreign leagues and tournaments.
What are the benefits of purchasing a Player Licence?
By purchasing a Player Licence you will benefit from all of the members discounts, offers and promotions as well as:
* £10 Million Public Liability insurance.
* Regular eNewsletters and communication from Table Tennis England.
* Opportunity to be nominated for the Table Tennis England annual awards.
* Access to the exclusive members area of the Table Tennis England Membership Website.
* Appear in the Table Tennis England Ranking and Rating Scheme lists.
* Eligibility to apply for financial assistance from the Ivor Montagu fund.
* Opportunity to progress through the elite pathway and eligible to be selected to represent England.
* Ability to play as a Player Member in some foreign leagues and tournaments.
How long does the membership last?
A Player Licence will last until the end of each playing season, which usually runs until the 31st of July each year.
Cadets / Juniors: £16.00
(Aged under 18)
Players who hold a current Player Membership can upgrade for a discounted price, less the fee they paid for their existing membership.
How do I purchase or Renew a Player Licence?
Or click here if you wish to view alternative payment options.
** eligibility may still be dependant on demographic criteria, such as age or gender, skill level or previous tournament results.