Entries are invited for The BATTS Masters, a Mixed Open event to be held over the weekend of the 21st/22nd of July. This exciting event will be staged over two days. Entrants will receive at least five matches in the initial group stage on day one of the qualification day, with the top three in each group advancing to day two and the main event joining the top 16 seeds. This will then take the form of groups of four with the top two progressing through to a FA Cup style draw out of the hat!
From there on it’s a straight knockout for the huge prize fund on offer.
For directions to ‘The Norman Booth Centre,
please go to:
13th July 2012
Please return to: Gareth Herbert,
4 Barnes Close, Selaford,
Lincolnshire, NG34 8BF
The draw will take place at 16:00 on
16th July 2012 at 4 Norman
Booth Centre, Old Harlow,
Harlow, Essex, CM17 0EY
- Qualification event on Saturday
- Groups of 6 or 7 depending on entry
- 3 players from each group qualify
- Top 16 players get automatic qualification to Sunday
- On Sunday main draw there will be groups of 4 with two players progressing through the groups
- After the group stages there will be an FA Cup style draw (anyone can play anyone!)
- The event will be held at BATTS in Harlow
- £800 for winner, £200 for runner up and £100 for losing semi finalists.
The seeds confirmed so far for main draw are as follows: