F/T North West Regional Development Manager
Temporary Contract (subject to funding & performance) Jan 7th until March 31st 2013
Salary: £24,543 p.a. (plus car allowance)
• Are you looking for a new challenge working for a national governing body of sport?
• Are you passionate about sport and want to make a difference?
If you have a background/experience of sports development and/or partnership working, are dynamic and enthusiastic and inspired to drive up participation in sport, we would like to hear from you! In this role the successful candidate will:
• Drive up participation in Table Tennis in a variety of settings
• Work and develop partnerships with a number of key agencies at regional and local level to implement the Table Tennis Whole Sport Plan (2009-13)
• Develop and expand the volunteer infrastructure in the region
Person specification and application form are available from www.etta.co.uk and for an informal discussion about the post contact:
Andrea Holt (North West Regional Development Manager) on 07801069907 or email [email protected]
Closing date: 3rd December 2012
Interviews (provisional date): Week commencing 10th December 2012