Entry extended for Topspin DONIC Legends Table Tennis Competition – 10th August 2014
World Champion Table Tennis Legends Jan-Ove Waldner and Jörgen Persson back in action in London as part of Topspin DONIC Legends London Tour! The Donic Legends Tournament will be played on at least 16 tables and the Legends finals will be staged on one show court table.
The Tournament includes:
- Senior Men’s, Women’s, Junior Boys & Girls events.
- The Semi-finalist, runner up and winner from Senior Open event + Ladies and Junior Boys winner will join Waldner and Persson in a staged exhibition final.
- Cash prizes of at least £200 for the winner of the Senior Men’s event.
- Food and refreshments available at venue.
- Free entry for spectators.
- Official opening of Fusion TTC new venue at 5pm.
Venue address: Fusion TTC, Unit 2, Stockholm Road, London SE16 3LP
Click here to download an entry form from the Table Tennis England website. Closing date for entries is now Tuesday 5th August 2014.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to see and even play against two of the greatest ever table tennis players!
For more information on the DONIC Legends tour events click here.
Wilton’s Table Tennis DONIC Legends London Tour Event – 9th August 2014
The Swedish players will play an exhibition match at Wilton’s Music Hall on Saturday evening – 9th August 2014. Wilton’s Music Hall is the oldest surviving music hall in the World and will provide an amazing setting for two of the greatest ever table tennis ‘maestros’ to perform!
The evening entertainments include:
- A special 16 player challenge tournament made up of some of the best players from the UK and abroad
- Exhibition match between Jan-Ove Waldner and Jörgen Persson
- Q&A: Questions will be invited from the audience
- Film footage of the players in action charting their illustrious careers
- One point sudden death tournament. Entry will be open to everyone, bring your bats along!
- Challenge match finale between special 16 person tournament winner and the Waldner/Persson winner
Doors open at 7pm and the evening starts with the 16 player challenge tournament at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £5 and are available to purchase from the Wilton’s Music Hall website – click to buy tickets and for more information.
Venue address: Wilton’s Music Hall, 1 Graces Alley (off Ensign Street), London E1 8JB