The ETTA is pleased to announce the timetable for the election for the post of Deputy Chairman.
The post is vacant due to the resignation of Richard Scruton, who stepped down in April to concentrate on his position as Secretary-General of the European Table Tennis Union.
The timetable for the election is as follows:
- Nomination Papers issued: Thursday 24th April
- Last date for receipt of Nomination Papers and lodging consent to Nomination: Thursday 8th May
- Provisional Nominations List to nominees: Friday 9th May
- Last date for withdrawal from nomination: Wednesday 14th May
- Issue no Ballot Notice (if appropriate): Thursday 15th May
- Issue Ballot Notice (if appropriate): Wednesday 21st May
- Latest date for receipt of Ballot Papers: Tuesday 24th June
- Counting of votes (if necessary): Friday 27th June
- Results of Election issued: Monday 30th June
Any prospective nominees who wish to communicate with ETTA members may request an electronic copy of contact details. Please contact Rob Sinclair on 01908 208863 for more information.
By Paul Stimpson (2nd May, 2014)