Table Tennis England is looking for a suitable volunteer to Chair our experienced Disciplinary Committee, this role is crucial to the Governance of Table Tennis England.
Remuneration: Expenses (in accordance with relevant policy)
Time Commitment: As required when cases are presented
Term of Office: 2-year term to a maximum of 4 terms
Table Tennis England are the National Governing Body for Table Tennis England and our volunteer committees work with our staff and Board to ensure the smooth running of table tennis across England.
To act in relation to an alleged Disciplinary Breach, including the power to impose appropriate sanctions in accordance with Regulations Part D: Disciplinary Regulations.
· Experience in leading a team (essential)
· knowledge and experience of working with regulations/procedures/code of conducts (essential)
· knowledge of table tennis administration (essential)
· Ability to interview and gain facts from those referred (essential)
· Ability to approach cases with an open mind, listen to both sides and decide cases solely on the evidence presented (essential)
· Investigation report interpretation (desirable)
Applications should include a summary of experience and a personal statement, sent to:
Table Tennis England
Or by email [email protected]
If you would like an informal chat with the current chair also let us know and we can arrange this.
Closing dates for applications:
All applications or expressions of interest should be received by the 31st October 2021
Table Tennis England is an equal opportunities organisation and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Click here to see our equal opportunities policy.