Coach Licence Scheme
The Table Tennis England Coach Licence Scheme is a register of more than 300 coaches that we are confident are active and knowledgeable in current coaching methods. It aims to establish a kite mark for the coaching of table tennis in England and to support the professional development of active coaches.
All current coaches registered on the Coach Licence Scheme receive up to £10 Million Public Liability insurance as well as benefiting from discounts and offers exclusive to our coaches.
Any newly qualified coach (UKCC Level 1 only) will receive a complimentary Table Tennis England Coach Licence until the next renewal period.
What pre-requisites do I need?
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children Workshop – Valid for 3 years
- Essential First Aid for all ages Course – Valid for 3 years
- DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service check) – Valid for 3 years
- CPD (Continuing Personal Development) – Valid for 1 year
What to do if I find a course that is not recommended by Table Tennis England?
Please contact [email protected] before booking so we can check the syllabus
How to evidence my pre-requisites
Please email copy of the certificate to – [email protected] or post to Coaching & Performance Department, Table Tennis England, Norfolk House, 88 Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 2DL.
Incentives to become licensed
- £10 Million Public Liability insurance.
- Access to the online coach management and learner system.
- Regular communication regarding coaching developments – Blogs, newsletters etc.
- Free access to Sports Log – The online player development system, developed by Table Tennis England, enabling users to record information relating to training, nutrition, competitions, injury and goal setting.
- Free access to regional coach education workshops and CPD topics.
How long is the Coach Licence valid for?
The Coach Licence will now last until the 30th November each year.
How much does it cost?
How do I purchase a Coach Licence?
In order to purchase a Coach Licence please download and complete a Coach Licence Application Form and send with payment to Coaching Administrator, Table Tennis England, Norfolk House, 88 Saxon Gate West, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2DL.