You can now register and apply for tickets to the Table Tennis England Centenary Gala Dinner.
This season marks 100 years since our sport came under the umbrella of a national governing body. To celebrate the occasion, we will be hosting a glittering fundraising Centenary Gala Dinner to celebrate our rich history, remembering the major events, honouring the important personalities of the past, and also sharing thoughts on the future.
The dinner is on Sunday 27th March 2022 at the De Vere East Midlands Conference Centre in Nottingham.
To provide everyone within the table tennis community with an opportunity to secure tickets for this event, Table Tennis England has introduced a Member Ticket Ballot to provide current and previous members with a fair chance of attending. Entry does not automatically entitle applicants to tickets for the Centenary Gala Dinner, but to a place in the draw for tickets.
This star-studded evening to mark 100 years of English table tennis will feature a drinks reception, a three-course dinner with wine, special centenary and guest speeches, awards, plus a silent and live auction. It promises to be an evening to remember and as the event is in support of the Table Tennis England Centenary Legacy Fund, attendees will be helping to raise vital funds to improve access, facilities and opportunities in our sport.
To maximise your chance of success before you fill out the Member Ticket Ballot Form, please read and follow our instructions carefully.
- Please note that the price for each ticket is £50
- Please submit one application for up to two tickets
- Please apply from your permanent residential address
- Please use an email address that will be valid until at least 31st March 2022
- Please complete the form yourself and your guest
- Please inform us if you change your name or address or telephone number
- Please let us know if you require space for a wheelchair with an adjacent seat for your guest
- You must use the tickets yourself
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before completing your application
- Successful applications will be notified via email between the end of January and 28th February 2022
- If you have not been contacted by 28th February 2022, then unfortunately you have not been successful in the Member Ticket Ballot. Any tickets returned after that date will still be re-balloted
- If you are successful in the Member Ticket Ballot you will have up to 7 days to pay for your tickets. Late payments cannot be accepted and tickets will be re-balloted
We hope you will be able to join us for this exciting and unique evening to celebrate this extraordinary moment in our sport’s history.
Key Dates and Important Information
- Ballot opening date: 16th December 2021
- Closing date: 30th January 2022
- Successful applicants will be sent offer emails from Monday 7th February 2022
- If you are unsuccessful in the first ballot, your application will be reconsidered at each stage of the ballot process
- Returned or declined tickets are continually re-balloted up to the Centenary Gala Dinner
- You may be contacted as late as March 2022, should you be successful
- The Centenary Gala Dinner takes place on Sunday 27th March 2022 at De Vere East Midlands Conference Centre, University of Nottingham, Beeston Ln, Nottingham NG7 2RJ
- Dress Code: Lounge suit or black tie
- Starts: 7pm – Sparkling drinks reception
- Carriages: Midnight
For further information on the general terms and conditions for the application, purchase and use of Tickets for the Centenary Gala Dinner, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding this event please contact us on 01908 208860 or email [email protected]